The following are all known gears that, in one way or another, increase a Parameter or formula factor.
The damage parameter increases your final damage by a percentage of your base damage. It does not affect, nor is it affected by, the STR stat.
- Death Aura : Damage+20%
- Bloodlust : Damage+10%
The STR stat increase your damage by 0.45% per point. This applies based on your base damage.
- Berserk : While Active; Multiplies current STR to the formula: STR=(STR+33)*1.16
- Fireproof : While Active; Multiplies current STR to the formula: STR=(STR+22)*1.11
- Musket Tricorne : Passive; Multiplies current STR to the formula: STR=(STR+22)*1.11
The BDR% parameter is increased by DEF innately, and is determined by gear choices. However some gears also add BDR% while activated.
- Arthur Crown : While Active; Increases BDR% by +9.25.
- Ice Cape : While Active; Increases BDR% by +5.00
- Ice Hat : While Active; Changes BDR% to 66%BDR.
The Defense stat multiplies BDR by 1% per point. There are no known skills that increase DEF at this time.
Dexterity stat reduces the damage of Fall/Drop/Slam damage types.
The BSP% parameter decreases your walk&run speed by percentages. The following gears add to it while you are affected by them. (NOTE: BSP% added in this way still is reduced by BDR% stat wall).
The Speed% parameter increases your walk&run speed by percentages. Both are increased by the same amount unless stated otherwise..
- Graffiti Artist Trinket: While Active; Speed+40%
- King's Resolve : While Active; Walk Speed+5%, Run Speed+0%.
- Refresh: For 7 seconds after use; Walk Speed+45%, Run Speed+35%.
- Shrink: While Active; Speed+20%
- Stallion : While Active; Walk Speed+5%, Run Speed+0%.
- Stealth: While Active; Speed+35%
- Hyper Shield: While Active;Walk Speed+5%, Run Speed+0%.
The Speed stat(SPD) increases your walk&run speed based on how many points you have in the stat. There are no confirmed gears at this time that add SPD.