|No-Skill Range||Melee, Average|
Gear Base Damage ReductionEdit
Unique to Berserker is the Madness Gauge attached to the Weapon going from 0 to 100. Upon reaching 100% it will drain over the course of 15 seconds.
- While active, movement speed is increased by 12.5%
- Knockback is also increased (untested)
The madness gauge is increased from receiving damge.
- However, blocking a hit when you would receive damage will increase the gauge as well, although by a smaller amount.
- Blocking(and being hit) do not add to the gauge if you are under an effect that prevents damage such as Mighty Paladin's Trinket.
Hold-D: 12damage [GuardBreak] [Launch]
- Note: The Hold-D can be used anytime during the basic melee D combo, it is the same.
- Hold-DDD: Both Hold-DD and Hold-DDD are the same as Hold-D, featuring only a different animation.
Dash-Hold-D: 12damage [GuardBreak] [Launch]
- Berserk: Increases range by roughly 50%. Flinch is disabled while active, form cancelled by knockdown.
- Hidden Effect: STR = [(STR+33)*1.16] during (Berserk), stackable with other STR-enhancement abilities.
- Duration: 15 seconds
Savage Slam(Helmet): 15damage