|No-Skill Range||Melee, Average|
Gear Based Damage ReductionEdit
Total: ?.??% BDR, -?.??% Speed
Weapon: ?.??% BDR
Armor: +?.??% BDR, -?.??% Speed
Helmet: +?.??% BDR, -?.??% Speed
Trinket: +?.??% BDR, -?.??% Speed
Guard Duration: ??? (180degrees) [Deflect]
D : 6damage___|???+???+???
DD : 6damage___|???+???+???
DDD: 7damage___|???+???+??? [Lift]
DDDD: 8damage___|???+???+??? [Slam]
Hold-D: 4damage___|???+???+??? [Burn][Lift]
Dash-D: 7damage___|???+???+??? [Lift][Personal Lift]
Dash Hold-D: 9damage___|???+???+??? [Lift]
Air-D: 6damage___|???+???+??? [Half-Slam]
Air-Hold-D: 7damage___|???+???+??? [Faint][Ground Hit]
Rampage (1-5): 4 damage (Per Hit) [Flinch]
- Attack Input: 8 damage [Lift]
Immolation: ____ [When Hit] [Burn] [Lift]
Earth Spirits (1-3): 10 damage (Per Spirit) [Lift] [Burn] [Ground Hit]
Fire Spirit (1) 15 damage [Lift] [Burn] [Untargetable] [Ground Hit]
- Fire Spirit makes target Untargetable with the ability to fly freely, before exploding in a firey blast. Lasts for ____ seconds
- Released as Hero #87 in Korea, Hero #66 in North America(Z8Games Server).
- Is capable of jump canceling out of basic D combo and hold D.
- (Male) Dokkaebi Concept Art shows mask being worn up in a similar fashion to the females yet in game it is worn completely over the face.
- No Face or Hair decorations currently match the styles shown in the Concept art with the exception of Hair Color and Female Eyes, of which there are several red eyed varieties.
- Due to the unofficial NA translation of this hero when released in KLS, it is commonly known as 'Fire Imp' instead of it's in game name 'Dokkaebi'.